All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the essentials of real estate law and develop a strong understanding of the role of the real estate paralegal with this concise, yet comprehensive book. Taking a case-based approach, ESSENTIALS OF PRACTICAL REAL ESTATE LAW, 6e details the transactional aspects of the law needed to assist attorneys with closing real estate purchases, sales, and mortgage loans secured by real estate. Case summaries throughout give you a chance to practice your analytical skills and see how concepts are applied in practice. In addition, each chapter includes practical assignments and a self-study examination, along with numerous forms and checklists, to ensure that you are well prepared to work as a professional in real estate. Offering up-to-date coverage of techlogy and the impact of the recent recession, this resource reflects the latest laws and regulations of the industry.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author Daniel F. Hinkel, JD, is Vice President and legal counsel for ING Investment Management, LLC. Mr. Hinkel was a real estate instructor for more than twenty years with the National Center for Paralegal Training in Atlanta, Georgia. He is a former member of the Task Force for Paralegal Regulation for the State Bar of Georgia and former chief of the ABA Standing Committee on Legal Assistants and the Approval Commission for Paralegal Legal Studies Programs. Mr. Hinkel received his Juris Doctor (JD) Degree from the University of Illinois. In addition to this best-selling real estate law text for paralegals, Mr. Hinkel has written several books covering real estate law and procedure as well as real estate sales contracts, title examinations and closings, eminent domain, and construction mechanics for Georgia.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Hinkel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight1157 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.