Essentials of Precalculus by Richard D. Nation, Richard N. Aufmann (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $127.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $91.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text from the author team of Aufmann and Nation offers the same engaging style and support for students as the Aufmann College Algebra series, all in a brief format that covers the entire course in a single semester. Interactive learning techniques incorporated throughout the text help students better understand concepts, focus their study habits, and achieve greater success.In this First Edition, the authors have also integrated many components into the textbook to help students diagnose and remediate weak algebra skills. Prerequisite review in the textbook and supporting materials allows students to fill in gaps in their mathematical knowledge, and keeps instructors from having to spend time on review. Extra support also comes from the Aufmann Interactive Method, featuring Try Exercises that allow students to practice math as it is presented and to more easily study for tests.
- Author BiographyRichard Aufmann is the lead author of two bestselling developmental math series and a bestselling college algebra and trigonometry series, as well as several derivative math texts. He received a BA in mathematics from the University of California, Irvine, and an MA in mathematics from California State University, Long Beach. Mr. Aufmann taught math, computer science, and physics at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 28 years. His textbooks are highly recognized and respected among college mathematics professors. Today, Mr. Aufmann's professional interests include quantitative literacy, the developmental math curriculum, and the impact of technology on curriculum development. Richard Nation received a B.A. in mathematics from Morningside College and a M.S. degree in mathematics from the University of South Dakota. Mr. Nation also attended a National Science Foundation academic year institute in mathematics at San Diego State University. Mr. Nation taught math at Palomar College in California, where he was on the faculty for 20 years. He has over 38 years' experience teaching mathematics at the high school and college levels. He is the co-author of several Aufmann titles. Today, Mr. Nation's professional interests include the impact of technology on curriculum development and on the teaching of mathematics at the precalculus level.
- Author(s)Richard D. Nation,Richard N. Aufmann
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Weight1478 g
- Width221 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.