All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn a concise and accessible format that incorporates the latest research, ESSENTIALS OF PSYCHOLOGY, 6E, International Edition encourages you to learn by doing-to actively participate using materials from the text and to think about what you're learning as opposed to passively receiving written information. Effective learning features that help you master the material include Linkages that show how topics in psychology are interrelated, Thinking Critically sections that walk you through a five-question approach to one topic in each chapter, and Focus on Research sections organized around questions to help you learn to think objectively about research questions and results.
- Author BiographyDouglas A. Bernstein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, where he served for many years as director of the introductory psychology program. He is currently affiliated as Courtesy Professor of Psychology at The University of South Florida, and a Visiting Professor of Psychology at The University of Southampton in the UK. Dr. Bernstein chairs the Program Committee of the National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology (NITOP), and is the Founder of the Association for Psychological Science's Preconference Institute on the Teaching of Psychology. In 2002 he received the American Psychological Foundation's award for Distinguished Teaching in Psychology.
- Author(s)Douglas A. Bernstein
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1645 g
- Width228 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 6th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.