All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $62.28Free postage
- AU $70.21Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the essential skills for designing and conducting a successful research project Essentials of Research Design and Methodology contains practical information on how to design and conduct scientific research in the behavioral and social sciences. This accessible guide covers basic to advanced concepts in a clear, concrete, and readable style. The text offers students and practitioners in the behavioral sciences and related disciplines important insights into identifying research topics, variables, and methodological approaches. Data collection and assessment strategies, interpretation methods, and important ethical considerations also receive significant coverage in this user-friendly guide. Essentials of Research Design and Methodology is the only available resource to condense the wide-ranging topics of the field into a concise, accessible format for handy and quick reference. As part of the Essentials of Behavioral Science series, this book offers a thorough review of the most relevant topics in research design and methodology. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative material, as well as Test Yourself questions that help you gauge and reinforce your grasp of the information covered.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Marczyk, JD, PhD, is Assistant Professor at Widener University's Institute for Graduate Clinical Psychology in Chester, Pennsylvania. David DeMatteo, JD, PhD, is a behavioral scientist at the Treatment Research Institute at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. David Festinger, PhD, is a behavioral scientist at the Treatment Resarch Institute at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)David DeMatteo,David Festinger,Geoffrey R. Marczyk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.