All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than one quarter of the population of the UAE under the age 14, the future of school education in this Emirate is of ermous importance. Essentials of School Education in the United Arab Emirates examines various vital issues at play in the educational sector, including the role of national policies and legislation in developing the education system and the relationship between Emirati society and the education process. It also explores domestic and international advances in the philosophy and practice of education, as well as the fundamentals of teacher training and student development, identifying necessary reforms with respect to the role of techlogy in education and efforts to maintain high educational standards. By highlighting the importance of research and development related to education in the UAE, this book is essential for all those interested in the development of the Gulf, and the wider Middle East.
- Author BiographyThe Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Author(s)The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research
- PublisherEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationAbu Dhabi
- Country of PublicationUnited Arab Emirates
- ImprintEmirates Centre for Strategic Studies & Research, Abu Dhabi
- Weight1021 g
- Width180 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.