All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition presents the fundamentals of managing small animal anesthesia patients in a clinically relevant, accessible manual. The bulk of the book is distilled from Lumb and Jones' Veterinary Anesthesia and Analgesia to provide authoritative information in a quick-reference format, with references to Lumb and Jones' throughout for easy access to further detail. Logically reorganized with an easy-to-use structure and an increased focus on pain management, this new edition features new chapters on equipment and managing specific conditions. The Second Edition has been updated to reflect current practices in anesthesia and analgesia, and a new companion website offers review questions and answers, video clips, and an image bank with additional figures t found in the printed book. Essentials of Small Animal Anesthesia and Analgesia, Second Edition provides veterinary care providers and students with key information on anesthetic and analgesic pharmacology, physiology, patient assessment, and clinical case management.
- Author BiographyKurt A. Grimm, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVA, DACVCP, is the Founder of Veterinary Specialist Services, Conifer, Colorado. William J. Tranquilli, DVM, MS, DACVA, is a Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine and the President of Veterinary Outdoor Recreation and Continuing Education (VORCE) Inc. Leigh A. Lamont, DVM, MS, DACVA, is an Associate Professor of Anesthesiology at the Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width173 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKurt A. Grimm,Leigh A. Lamont,William J. Tranquilli
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.