All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales(SB5) Assessment provides comprehensive instructions on optimal use of the Stanford-Binet, including helpful step-by-step administration, scoring, and interpretation guidelines. Using the popular Essentials format, this handy resource also covers test strengths and weaknesses, reliability, and validity, and describes clinical applications of its use. Students in courses on psychological assessment and appraisal will find this to be an indispensable tool to understanding and utilizing this popular measure of intelligence.
- Author BiographyGale H. Roid, PhD, is a visiting scholar at Simpson College and the author of the SB5. He is also the author of the Leiter-R, a leading nonverbal assessment instrument. R. Andrew Barram, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist and independent consultant for the SB5.
- Author(s)Gale H. Roid,R. Andrew Barram
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.