Essentials of Strategic Management: The Quest for Competitive Advantage by Margaret A. Peteraf, Arthur A. Thompson, John E. Gamble (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $150.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Strategic Management presents a conceptually strong treatment of strategic management principles and analytic approaches that features straight-to-the-point discussions, timely examples, and a writing style that captures the interest of students. The Fourth Edition of Essentials of Strategic Management is very much in step with the best academic thinking and contemporary management practice. The chapter content continues to be solidly main-stream and balanced, mirroring both the penetrating insight of academic thought and the pragmatism of real-world strategic management. The text serves as the theoretical foundation of a teaching approach incorporating a business strategy simulation.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Gamble is currently Associate Dean and Professor of Management in the Mitchell College of Business at the University of South Alabama. His teaching specialty at USA is strategic management and he also conducts a course in strategic management in Germany, which is sponsored by the University of Applied Sciences in Worms. Dr. Gamble's research interests center on strategic issues in entrepreneurial, health care, and manufacturing settings. His work has been published in various scholarly journals and he is the author or co-author of more than 50 case studies published in an assortment of strategic management and strategic marketing texts. He has done consulting on industry and market analysis for clients in a diverse mix of industries. Professor Gamble received his Ph.D. in management from the University of Alabama in 1995. Dr. Gamble also has a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Alabama. Arthur A. Thompson ha insegnato presso la facolta di Economia dell'Universita dell'Alabama. Le sue aree di specializzazione sono la strategia d'impresa e l'analisi dei mercati.
- Author(s)Arthur A. Thompson,John E. Gamble,Margaret A. Peteraf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight709 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.