All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionQuickly acquire the kwledge and skills you need to effectively conduct a comprehensive temperament assessment Understanding temperament has the potential to better inform treatment and intervention choices as well as promote awareness for qualities that are somewhat malleable. Essentials of Temperament Assessment presents balanced coverage of those instruments that directly measure temperament qualities in adults and children. This guide enables mental health professionals to select the method that best fits the situations, groups of people, and programs that are involved. With an overview of clinical applications of temperament assessments, Essentials of Temperament Assessment gathers as many resources as possible to enable professionals to make their own judgment about the most appropriate temperament assessments, including: New York Longitudinal Scales Adult Temperament Questionnaire (ATQ) Carey Temperament Scales (CTS) Myers-Briggs Type Indicator(r) (MBTI(r)) Student Styles Questionnaire (SSQ) Like all the volumes in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series, this book is designed to help busy mental health professionals, and those in training, quickly acquire the kwledge and skills they need to make optimal use of major psychological assessment instruments. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative material, as well as test questions that help you gauge and reinforce your grasp of the information covered. Offering a myriad of ways to assess temperament, Essentials of Temperament Assessment arms professionals with the most appropriate technique or combination of techniques for their particular temperament assessment purposes.
- Author BiographyDiana Joyce, PhD , is an Associate Scholar in the School Psychology Program at the University of Florida with licensure as a psychologist and school psychologist. She has taught numerous assessment courses and supervises graduate student practicum work across four county school districts and several clinic sites. Her research and publications have included studies of temperament qualities of gifted children as well as temperament characteristics of students with conduct disorders.
- Author(s)Diana Joyce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEssentials of Psychological Assessment
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.