All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe aim of this book is to equip biostatisticians and other quantitative scientists with the necessary skills, kwledge, and habits to collaborate effectively with clinicians in the healthcare field. The book provides valuable insight on where to look for information and material on sample size and statistical techniques commonly used in clinical research, and on how best to communicate with clinicians. It also covers the best practices to adopt in terms of project, time, and data management; relationship with collaborators; etc.
- Author BiographyArul Earnest is an associate professor at School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Australia. He was previously the director of the Centre for Quantitative Medicine, Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School, Singapore.
- Author(s)Arul Earnest
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight602 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.