All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of The Living World is often considered a student favorite. George Johnson has written this n-majors textbook from the ground up to be an engaging and accessible learning tool with an emphasis on how things work and why things happen the way they do . Essentials of The Living World focuses on concepts rather than termilogy and technical information, and features a straightforward, clear writing style and a wide variety of media assets to enhance the content of the textbook.
- Author BiographyGeorge B. Johnson, Ph.D., is a professor of biology at Washington University in St. Louis and a professor of genetics at the university's School of Medicine. He is a prolific author of life science texts and curriculum products in a variety of media. New to his list of works are the Explorations of Human Biology CD-ROM and the textbook Human Biology, both offered by Wm. C. Brown Publishers. Johnson is acknowledged as an authority on population genetics and evolution variability, and he has published more than 50 research papers dealing with these and related topics. Visitors to the St. Louis Zoo can appreciate Johnson's work in the Living World, the educational center of which he is the founding director.
- Author(s)George B. Johnson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1415 g
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.