CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the original cast members of the award-winning reality series The Only Way is Essex, Kirk is often portrayed as the good-looking rich kid, splashing out thousands on bottles of champagne and dating glamorous women like Amy Childs and Lauren Pope. But there's a lot more to Kirk, and the reality is that the first eighteen years of his life tell a very different story - one he is only w ready to reveal. A childhood marred by poverty, as Kirk moved between a hostel and a council house on a tough estate, left him suffering from panic attacks and crippling self-doubt. Reconciling with his dad, by w a millionaire, thrust him into a very different world - one with its own set of challenges. Opening up for the first time about the two sides of his Essex life, Kirk also tells us about his rise to fame on TOWIE, his much-followed romances, and who his real friends are.
- Author BiographyKirk Norcross works as a promoter for famous Essex nightclub The Sugar Hut. He is also one of the founding members of Lime Pictures and ITV2's hit show The Only Way is Essex and appeared in Celebrity Big Brother in January 2012.
- Author(s)Kirk Norcross
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.