All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause of the specific characteristics of invation communities, social relationships between community members play a pivotal role for performance in such settings. In response, Martin Dumbach takes a social capital perspective and approaches the research question: What are antecedents of social capital in corporate invation communities? Using both qualitative as well as quantitative methods, the research presented offers interesting insights into the dynamics of the development of community networks. In more detail, the author describes invation community social capital as a self-reinforcing asset that is affected by antecedents on the individual, the community, and the organizational level. These findings add to the literature on invation communities and social capital and have important implications for community management.
- Author BiographyDr. Martin Dumbach received his PhD in economic sciences from the Friedrich-Alexander-University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, where he worked as Research Associate for Prof. Dr. Kathrin M. Moslein at the Chair of Information Systems I - Innovation & Value Creation.
- Author(s)Martin Dumbach
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleMarkt und Unternehmensentwicklung / Markets and Organisations
- Series Part/Volume Number9821
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.