Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book advances creative writing studies as a developing field of inquiry, scholarship, and research. It discusses the practice of creative writing studies, the establishment of a body of professional kwledge, and the goals and future direction of the discipline within the academy. This book also traces the development of creative writing studies; ting that as the new discipline matures-as it refers to evidence of its own research methodology and collective data, and locates its authority in its own scholarship-creative writing studies will bring even more meaning to the academy, its profession, and its student body.
- Author BiographyDianne Donnelly is the editor of Does the Writing Workshop Still Work? (2010) and co-editor of Key Issues in Creative Writing (forthcoming). Her fiction and scholarship appear in numerous venues, and she is a frequent conference presenter on the subject of creative writing. She teaches at the University of South Florida where she is also the Associate Director of Composition.
- Author(s)Dianne Donnelly
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew Writing Viewpoints
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight244 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.