Estate Planning For Dummies by N. Brian Caverly, Jordan S. Simon (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.06Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're like most people, you want to be sure that, once you've passed on, more of your property and money will be lost to the government than is absolutely necessary. You want to kw that you'll be leaving your heirs your assets and t your debts. You want to be absolutely certain that your will is ship shape, your insurance policies are structured properly, and that every conceivable hole in your estate plan has been filled. And most of all, you'd like to do all of this without driving yourself crazy trying to make sense of the complicated jargon, jumble of paperwork, and welter of state and federal laws involved in the estate planning process. Written by two estate planning pros, this simple, easy to use guide takes the pain out of planning for your ultimate financial future. In plain English, the authors walk you step by step through everything you need to kw to: put your estate into order; minimize estate taxes; write a proper will; deal with probate; set up trusts; make sure your insurance policies are structured properly; plan for special situations, like becoming incompetent and pet care; and, craft a solid estate plan and keep it up to date. Don't leave the final disposition of your estate up to chance and the whims of bureaucrats. Estate Planning For Dummies gives you the complete lowdown on: figuring out what you re really worth; mastering the basics of wills and probate; using will substitutes and dodging probate taxes; setting up protective trusts, charitable trusts, living trusts and more; making sense of state and federal inheritance taxes; avoiding the generation skipping transfer tax; minimizing all your estate related taxes; estate planning for family businesses; and, creating a comprehensive estate plan. Straightforward, reader friendly, easy to use, Estate Planning For Dummies is the ultimate guide to planning your family's future.
- Author BiographyN. Brian Caverly, Esq., is an attorney at law emphasizing estate planning and elder law. Jordan S. Simon is Vice President of Asset Management at Venture West, a Tucson based investment firm.
- Author(s)Jordan S. Simon,N. Brian Caverly
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.