All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionIsabella Macdonald Alden (1841-1930) was an American author, who wrote under the pseudonym of Pansy. Alden was born in Rochester, New York. In addition to much fiction for older readers, her works include the Pansy Books. She edited the young folks' journal Pansy from 1873 until 1896, and was at various times on the editorial staff of the Christian Endeavor World and other religious magazines, Japanese as well as American. She wrote The Prince of Peace, A Life of Christ, (revised, 1908); Unto the End (1902); Her Own Way (1912); A Long Way Home (1912); and A King's Daughter (1913). Her works were translated into many foreign languages. Alden died in Palo Alto, California, aged 88.
- PublisherDodo Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDodo Press
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.