All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAccidents happen, even in the structured, pampering environment of a professionally-run salon or spa. How often have you asked yourself What would I do if...? What would you do if a client had a heart attack or suddenly stopped breathing? What should you do if your client is burned or breaks out in a strange rash during treatment? The Esthetician's Guide to Client Safety and Wellness is designed to offer practical, safety-based information and tips to decrease the possibility of infection, as well as accidents or injuries during treatment or service. An entire section is dedicated to cautions and contraindications relating to medications that can affect treatment choices, especially for clients dealing with health conditions. Considering the many inherent exposures - t only to the client but to those actually working in the spa, clinic and salon environment - the Estheticians Guide to Client Safety and Wellness is an essential tool and an invaluable resource for esthetic and cosmetology professionals.
- Author BiographyJudith Culp has been an esthetician for over 31 years. She started teaching advanced skin care classes in the 1990's. From the time she attended her first trade show, Judith has been hooked on education and never been able to get enough.
- Author(s)Judith Culp,Tonia Bern Campbell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight476 g
- Width223 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.