All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStress has been established as the illness of the 21st century; however, we often don't kw how to spot it or identify its symptoms. Stress affects our quality of life as it can disrupt our social and family relationships, and when it's t tended to, it can even bring on physical and mental illnesses. This book is designed to help you make important changes to your lifestyle and encourage you to start reflecting on all aspects of your existence in order to better understand yourself.
- Author BiographyMaria Elena Maroto is a therapist certified in Core Energetics, Gestalt, NLP, self-hypnosis, and reiki. She teaches classes specializing in emotions, stress management, conflict management, meditation, consciousness, and relationships.
- Author(s)Maraia Elena Maroto,Maria Elena Maroto
- PublisherEditorial Pax Mexico
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Pax Mexico
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.