CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $40.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $33.90
About this product
- DescriptionEver since his abduction by the Eternal Order of Vampires, Gray Dohue has finally found his true calling: vengeance. He will stop at thing to bring his fellow Impure vampires the freedom they deserve. Now if he could just release his primal need for the beautiful vampire who saved his life-and rules his thoughts and desires ...After nearly killing the senator she was assigned to protect, Dillon is w in mortal danger. The jaguar within her has been unleashed, and she can longer control it. Sex is the only thing that can tame her shift. And Gray is the only man who can make her surrender to a passion strong eugh to overpower her inner beast. But she doesn't want to surrender-she wants her life back. Because she is determined never to belong to anyone, especially t Gray-the man who destiny claims is her mate.
- Author BiographyLaura Wright is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Mark of the Vampire series and coauthor, with Alexandra Ivy, of the Bayou Heat series. Tavia Gilbert, a multiple Audie Award nominee and AudioFile Earphones and Parent's Choice Award-winning producer, narrator, and writer, has appeared on stage and in film. She has narrated over two hundred multicast and solo voice audiobooks.
- Author(s)Laura Wright
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleMark of the Vampire
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Tavia Gilbert
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.