Eternal Return: How to Remember and Heal Your Past Lives by Roger Woolger (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.95+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ultimatevariety1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject of past lives and the possibility that we may have lived before have fascinated the public and perplexed researchers for generations. The fact is that there are thousands of past-life memories accumulating in the files of therapists worldwide, often mirroring unaccountable symptoms clients report, such as depression, anxiety, and feelings of loss and isolation symptoms that seem to come out of where, and can be difficult to treat. Could past-life memories offer us a key to unlocking these present-day psychological disturbances? Eternal Return breaks through to a new and accessible understanding of what past lives really are and which techniques you need to learn in order to explore them. A Full Curriculum for Exploring Your Past LivesPresented by Dr. Roger Woolger, the distinguished Oxford scholar and Jungian analyst whose book Other Lives, Other Selves remains a classic in the field, Eternal Return gathers a wealth of theories, guided exercises, and case studies into one comprehensive resource. Dr. Woolger draws from two decades of experience with hundreds of patients to bridge Western psychology with Eastern wisdom traditions, offering a compelling picture of how present-day problems can be deeply rooted in past-life traumas. Through proven and easy-to-follow exercises, you will join Dr. Woolger to investigate your own past lives and relive the stories behind your stories to retrieve valuable healing insights. Designed both as a curriculum for self-discovery and an introduction to Dr. Woolger's fascinating work with past-life phemena, Eternal Return is the only in-depth audio seminar for gaining access to humanity's collective memory banks.
- Author BiographyRoger J. WoolgerRoger Woolger, PhD (1944-2011) Trained at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich, Roger Woolger was a Jungian analyst, past-life therapist, and professional lecturer with degrees in psychology, religion, and philosophy from Oxford and London Universities. Dr. Woolger served as a Visiting Professor at Vassar College, the University of Vermont, and Concordia University in Montreal. He authored Other Lives, Other Selves and co-authored, with Jennifer Barker, The Goddess Within.
- Author(s)Roger Woolger
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight313 g
- Width173 mm
- Height162 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-Audio
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.