All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionObedience: a very unpopular topic, in the end times worldly church! Look in a bookstore, Christian catalog or online how many books there are on obedience to God and obeying His commands in worship and life. None you say? Does that mean Satan is alive and well in the latter days, deceiving even Christian authors, publishers, and buyers that obedience is w old fashion? This book: Eternal Salvation to all who Obey Him, from Hebrews 5:9 is a rare book of this century and the latter apostate days of the church. It hors God. It shows t only how obedience is permeated throughout the Christian life, but that we are saved by obedience to His commands. Jesus predicted many false teachers, in the end times, which became true. False doctrines like Calvinism, Antimianism, once saved always saved, eternal security, etc. have taken over God's main theme in Holy Scripture- obedience. There are over 200 Scriptures in the New Testament alone on obedience. Is Jesus really your LORD? Can you prove you love Jesus (John 14:15) and kw Jesus (1 John 2:3-6) by your obedience? Will you really go to heaven as shown in the Book of Revelation? (Revelation 14:12?) We need a revival in the world to get back to the basics of Christianity and God's people. We must get back to the responsibility of man as God has commanded, and that is to live by every Word that proceeds out of the mouth of God! We must refute Satan and his false teachings in these latter days. We must learn the tricks and deceptions of Satan and make the Word our final authority. We must kw that Satan can easily deceive those who do t make God's Word their final authority in life. We must obey God rather than man!
- Author BiographyRichard S. Blauvelt has written many books for healthcare seminar firms around the nation, as he has been a CEO in healthcare for over 35 years. He has a Bachelor s degree in Christian Ministries from Rockmont College (now Colorado Christian University) in Denver, Colorado, and a Master s degree in Health Services Management from Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri. He earned the National Dean's list for his academic achievements in which only .05% achieves in American Colleges and Universities. He has earned over 40 honors, medals and awards for his performance in the U.S. Army and the healthcare system for his leadership, and served during the Vietnam conflict, and served his country for ten years, six years in Europe alone. He is a high achiever and loves to be a servant leader wherever he leads. He has been a national speaker in 280 cities/40 states. Rick was also a pastor, of the Apostolic Christian Church in Denver, Colorado, in the 80 s. He holds very apostolic, orthodox, Biblical and conservative Christian beliefs. He has studied the Word of God for over 40 years and knows the Bible well as a student of God, and he is a teacher of God s Holy Word also. He is currently working on twelve conservative books he has been working on for over twenty years. He concentrates on topics that teach the church the error of their ways and where Satan has led them astray with his false teachers and bad teaching in these end times. He strongly believes the Holy Word of God is eternal and not just a nice cultural book we can pick and choose what we want to follow! He lives in San Antonio, Texas.
- Author(s)Richard Spencer Blauvelt
- PublisherRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevival Waves of Glory Ministries
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.