Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.62Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionEternal security is real. It is something that can be experienced here and w. And, in Eternal Security: Is it Biblical?, longtime pastor and author Philip Berry shows you how, as a Christian, you can walk with Christ and gain the assurance of eternal life. In this thought-provoking discussion, Berry presents doctrinal truths about Christian life and provides a lesson on learning how to read and understand the Bible. Eternal Security: Is it Biblical? teaches you about the need for salvation, how to kw for sure you are saved, and what it means to be adopted into the family of God. With the use of scriptures, Berry delves into the doctrines of salvation, grace, adoption, predestination, election, and assurance as they relate to eternal life. Whether you are a new Christian or a more mature believer in Christ, Eternal Security: Is it Biblical? shows you how as a Christian you should follow with Christ and have the promise of eternal life which was and is pledged by Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyPhilip Berry has worked in the ministry for more than twenty-five years. He has been a pastor of churches in the Chicago area and in Southeast Missouri. Berry is currently the pastor of First Baptist Church in Whitewater, Missouri.
- Author(s)Dr. Phil Berry
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.