All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionHeaven may t be what you think it is.We often think of heaven in two extremes: It s either a dreamy existence where we float around on clouds with thing much to do, or it s something far off in the future that we don t want to happen until we accomplish all that we want to in this life.Both of these are flat wrong, and Tony Evans looks to Scripture to set the record straight. Simple and straight-forward, Eternity is a short book on what eternity with God will really be like. God hasn t told us everything [about heaven], writes Evans, but Scripture gives us eugh glimpses and eugh promises about heaven for us to kw we don t want to miss this place of eternal joy. Walk through Scripture with Evans as he plainly explains what heaven is like, who will be there, and what they ll be doing. With engaging illustrations and practical insights, you ll kw what awaits believers forever and how that matters for life today.
- Author BiographyDR. TONY EVANS is the founder and president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry dedicated to restoring hope in personal lives, families, churches and communities. Dr. Evans also serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He is a bestselling author and his radio program, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, is heard on nearly 1,000 stations around the globe every day. For more information, visit: tonyevans.org.
- Author(s)Tony Evans
- PublisherMoody Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleKingdom Agenda
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.