All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of us Christians wish there were some way to accelerate the progress in bringing GOD'S word to the people of our world who are in desperate need of it. We hear reports which seem to indicate we are losing ground. So what do you do? You write a book! And ask GOD to bless the effort while trying to reach out to the people of the world who don't as yet kw about GOD'S great plan for all mankind and should be one of our top priorities. We should become more concerned about our own Christian family as we see what is going on in our Western civilization nations. The percentage of Christian church members who attend church on Sunday morning is moderate. Born in 1923 to Henry, Sr. and Anna (Temple) Thiel. Got early start in formal education when, at age four, walked four miles each day to a country school in Gering, Nebraska, as a companion to his sister. The school decided to let him enroll. Completing grade school education in Hastings, Nebraska, in 1935, his family moved to Fort Morgan, Colorado where he finished eighth grade. The oldest son in a family of twelve children, he left school to assist in farming. Enlisted in the Navy in 1942. 1944 married Doris Flohr; have three sons and one daughter. Celebrating 64th wedding anniversary June 11, 2008. He and a partner established three Auto Supply Stores in the area. Served as President of the Rocky Mountain district Lutheran Layman's League, Fort Morgan Chamber of Commerce, Fort Morgan Rotary Club; Commander of the local American Legion; Chairman of Morgan County Republican Party; board of director member of International Lutheran Layman's League, the Good Shepherd Home of the West, and Orphan Grain Train.
- Author(s)Henry Thiel,Jr.
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight390 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.