All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthan is a young raindrop living a very content life floating in a cloud with his brothers and sisters. But a trip over the big blue ocean brings a huge event that changes his life forever. Alerted by his brother that they are needed on the ground, young Ethan is afraid of what may be in store for him. What I will be? Where I will go? asks Ethan. His brother kindly replies, Whether a drop of rain or a flake of sw, you'll be what you'll be, and when you kw, you'll kw. Nervous and anxious, Ethan begins an incredible journey down into the vastness of the world. He discovers that even though he doesn't always have complete control over what happens, he always ends up where he's supposed to be. For fans of Pat Zietlow Miller and Kate Messner, Ethan the Raindrop: Away from Home and Back Again is an exciting tale about finding your place in the world.
- Author BiographySean Patrick Guidera graduated with a degree in interpersonal communication from the University of Delaware. An avid writer of poetry, short stories, and children's books, he was born in New Jersey and lived in Colorado for five years after finishing college. His other work can be found at www.spgwrites.com. He currently lives in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Sean Patrick Guidera
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.