All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionEthical Admonition in the Epistle of Jude examines the twofold ethical admonition found in this short and often neglected New Testament letter. Using a model suggested from the discipline of Christian Ethics, this study demonstrates how the author of Jude argues for the exercise of judgment and mercy in the early Christian community.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Kenneth R. Lyle, Jr. is Assistant Professor of Religion at Bluefield College in Bluefield, Virginia. He holds a Ph.D. degree in New Testament Studies from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Lyle
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.