All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many books about HRM and many about ethics but ne which take these issues together as the focus. Covering the subject of HR in a rigorous and comprehensive way using ethical frameworks, the book also looks at areas of ethical concern in current trends and practice, as well as examples and methods for promoting good practice. A timely contribution to the current gap in HRM literature.
- Author BiographyDIANA WINSTANLEY is Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Imperial College Management School. She has researched widely on management development, stakeholder management, performance management and ethical aspects of human resource management. JEAN WOODALL is Research Director of the Centre for Business and Management Development at Kingston Business School. She has researched widely in management development including management learning in the workplace, continuing professional development for business professionals, and ethical aspects of human resource development.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/10/1999
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDiana Winstanley,Jean Woodall
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.