All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthical Leadership shines a light on the role of both culture and ethics in organizations by making the issues more transparent, accessible and above all, connected. Business leaders are w accountable for showing that they have the correct ethical policies and culture in place. Andrew Leigh focuses on the fact that ethical culture is manifest in the actual behaviour and attitudes of all staff, rather than in policy documents. His book is full of practical strategies, case studies and action points which will help leaders to improve and manage ethical culture and climate in their organizations.
- Author BiographyAndrew Leigh is a founder of Maynard Leigh Associates, a leading UK development company specialising in helping clients such as KPMG, Ernst and Young and Barclaycard achieve behavioural and cultural change, at the individual, team and corporate levels. He is the author of over a dozen books on management.
- Author(s)Andrew Leigh
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.