Ethical Marketing and the New Consumer: Marketing in the New Ethical Economy by Chris Arnold (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.17Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.84+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVital tactics and strategies for marketers who want to connect with the ethical values of consumers Consumers today face more ethical buying decisions than ever before. Particularly those consumers who feel strongly about the environment often treat buying green as an ethical and moral imperative. Empowered, informed, and willing to make a political point with their dollars, these consumers are calling the shots. Brands need to pay attention and learn to market to them. Ethical Marketing and the New Consumer explores and explains the various types of consumers and mindsets and presents techniques and channels to the ethical consumer market. The author identifies 50 ethical values that matter to consumers and uses case studies to show how great brands are winning over ethical consumers--or losing them. Chris Arld (London, UK) is founder and Creative Partner at FEEL, the UK's leading specialist agency in the art of ethical marketing. He was previously a creative director at Saatchi & Saatchi and has worked at a number of other top ad agencies.
- Author BiographyChris Arnold is founder and Creative Partner of Creative Orchestra , the world's first independent creative department, Social Enterprise ad agency and talent incubator. A former board member and a Creative Director of Saatchi & Saatchi, Chris has worked in the advertising industry for over 20 years. He has also been a founder of several other agencies; Symple, Barradale Leagas Arnold Campbell (BLAC) and FEEL. A champion of ethics, he writes the ethical marketing blog on Brand Republic and has written for numerous publications, including the FT, Creative Review, Third Sector and Brand Strategy magazine. He also writes the ecoSuperMan Twitter. He runs workshops and lectures around the world on creativity, opening minds and numerous marketing subjects, including ethical marketing. He's also done many TV appearances advising on marketing, including a recent BBC programme on disgusting foods. Chris has been a board member of the DMA, Europe's largest marketing trade body, and was former chair of the DMA Agencies Council and the Creative Council.
- Author(s)Chris Arnold
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width138 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.