Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the main goals of this collective work is to emphasize the multiparadigmatic character of contemporary political science, an inseparable component of which are subjects such as political philosophy, political history, ethics or law. The presented individual chapters thus have an interdisciplinary character. The chapters focus on clarifying the narrow coherence, meaning and influence of the developed culture, the preferred values of society and selected political-philosophical ideas on subsequent political practices and the quality of the political process. The authors describe and analyze the essence of the political problems having a values dimension in contemporary Slovak and European society.
- Author BiographyMarcel Martinkovic specializes in the subject of History of Political Thought, comparing political systems and transformation processes. Milan Katuninec focuses his research on Slovak and European history, social policy and relationship between ethics and politics.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleSpectrum Slovakia
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight450 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byMarcel Martinkovic,Milan Katuninec
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.