All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of three volumes collecting the most significant writings and interviews of Michel Foucault outside his published mographs. Ethics contains Foucault's summaries of the highly influential courses he taught at the College de Francefrom 1970 to 1982 (hitherto never translated into English), as well as engaging and unusally candid interviews and Foucault's key writings on ethics. 'A fabulous journey through thirty years of political and intellectual ferment that shows that Foucault's work is as alive and contemporary as ever' - Didier Eribon.
- Author BiographyMichel Foucault (1926-1984) was one of the most provocative and compelling thinkers of the twentieth century. Books by Foucault in Penguin include The History of Sexuality (3 vols) and Discipline and Punish. Paul Rabinow is professor of anthropology at the University of California at Berkeley. He is the author of The Foucault Reader, published by Penguin.
- Author(s)Michel Foucault
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight281 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPaul Rabinow
- Translated byPaul Rabinow
- Introduction byPaul Rabinow
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.