All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe radical effects of the 16th century Reformation have been felt through generations and have profoundly shaped theology. James William McClendon explores the impact of these effects for the heirs of the Reformation in his celebrated three-volume systematic theology. With a new introduction by Curtis W. Freeman, these comprehensive volumes elucidate a distinctly Baptist vision of theology through McClendon's exposition of Christian ethics, doctrine, and witness. In so doing, McClendon provides readers with a robust vision for understanding Scripture, the Church, and the Christian's place within the world.
- Author BiographyCurtis W. Freeman is Research Professor of Theology and Director of the Baptist House of Studies at Duke Divinity School. He lives in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)James William McClendon
- PublisherBaylor University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationWaco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaylor University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byCurtis W. Freeman
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.