All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIV and AIDS raise ethical questions that extend throughout the life cycle.Ethics and AIDS: Compassion and Justice in Global Crisis pulls together many of the these life issues in one book and carefully considers them in the context of the realities of the daily existence of people across the globe suffering from this terrible disease. In thoughtful analysis, Overberg suggests appropriate responses in light of a Christian ethic that challenges individuals, governments, parishes, and individuals across the political spectrum to address this worldwide crisis.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Overberg, S.J. is professor of theology at Xavier University.
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Overberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width147 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.