All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn the healthcare system, nurses encounter a spectrum of ethical dilemas on a daily basis. The US cost-conscious systems, orientated towards acute care, continues to produce numerous dilemmas for conscientious practitioners. This text is an in-depth look at the issues and processes that underly ethical decision-making. As part of the Nursing Concepts Series , this guide explores the beginning of life, looks at the concerns related to health maintenance throughout the lifespan, and depicts issues related to the end of life care. The book includes case studies and perforated study cards with key points learned throughout the text, as well as questions and explanations to reinforce information.
- Author(s)Kathleen Ouimet Perrin
- PublisherSLACK Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing Concepts S.
- Place of PublicationThorofare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSLACK Incorporated
- Content Notestudy cards
- Weight405 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.