All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthics and Finance: An Introduction provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to the ethical issues raised by modern finance. Drawing carefully on ethical theory and with frequent use of case studies, it includes an analysis of the global financial system and its regulation and control, as well as a detailed analysis of the financial crisis. Chapters on specific areas of finance practice cover all the major financial scandals of recent times, from mis-selling to market manipulation and from insider trading to bankers' bonuses, as well as much more positive developments. From micro finance to derivatives trading, the book provides a careful and balanced treatment designed to help finance students and practitioners approach this sensitive topic in a thoughtful and constructive way. No prior kwledge of ethics or finance is required, and the book will be invaluable to students, finance teachers, practitioners and regulators.
- Author BiographyJohn Hendry is a Fellow of Girton College at the University of Cambridge, and Emeritus Professor at Henley Business School, University of Reading. He is the author of Between Enterprise and Ethics: Business and Management in a Bimoral Society (2004).
- Author(s)John Hendry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- Series TitleCambridge Applied Ethics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight780 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.