All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthical consumerism is on the rise. No longer bound to the counter-cultural fringes, ethical concerns and practices are reaching into the mainstream of society and being adopted by everyday consumers - from considering carbon miles to purchasing free-range eggs to making renewable energy choices. The wide reach and magnitude of ethical issues in society across individual and collective consumption has given rise to a series of important questions that are inspiring scholars from a range of disciplinary areas. These differing disciplinary lenses, however, tend to be contained in separate streams of research literature that are developing in parallel and in relative isolation. Ethics in Morality and Consumption takes an interdisciplinary perspective to provide multiple vantage points in creating a more holistic and integrated view of ethics in consumption. In this sense, interdisciplinary presupposes the consideration of multiple and distinct disciplines, which in this book are considered in delineated chapters. In addition, the Editors make an editorial contribution in the final chapter of the book by combining these separate disciplinary perspectives to develop a nascent interdisciplinary perspective that integrates these perspectives and presents platforms for further research.
- Author BiographyDeirdre Shaw is Professor of Marketing and Consumer Research at University of Glasgow, Scotland. Michal Carrington is Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Andreas Chatzidakis is Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Business Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndreas Chatzidakis,Deirdre Shaw,Michal Carrington,Terry Newholm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.