All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a research-based book to help school administrators understand and more effectively deal with the ethical compromises that arise as a result of the complex organizational and interpersonal demands of their leadership roles. Dan Mahoney combines personal kwledge, candid revelations, and interview data from five dedicated school administrators to show how they are able to achieve the greater good. Ethics and the School Administrator tells the real-life story of educators' professional experiences and gives a practical examination of their decision-making process. Recommendations for professional practice are included. This book will be of interest to principals, superintendents, school board members, and professors and students in educational leadership programs.
- Author BiographyDan Mahoney is associate professor in the Department of Educational Leadership and Administration at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. He teaches courses in ethics, educational evaluation, and curricular design.
- Author(s)Dan Mahoney
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.