All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArticulates the necessity for a comprehensive reconstructive thinking about the meaning of being good.
- Author BiographyWilliam Desmond is Professor of Philosophy and Director of the International Program of Philosophy in the Higher Institute of Philosophy, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Louvain), Belgium. He is the author of many books, including Being and Between, which won both the Prix Cardinal Mercier Award in 1995, as well as the J. N. Findlay Award of the Metaphysical Society of America for the best book in metaphysics.
- Author(s)William Desmond
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2001
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight717 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.