Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionIs your organization harvesting the positive results of thinking and acting ethically? Ethics by Design delivers essential guidance for those who would follow Peter Drucker's sage advice: It is more important to do what is right than it is to do things right. The focus of this book is t on internal processes or individual performance, but rather on system ethics. You'll learn how to begin at the top level and, with stakeholders, design ethics into everything you do - starting with what you deliver to society and linking that on down into your organization and the individuals within your organization. Through four succinct chapters, the author details both a model for planning desirable social results as well as a new definition of accountability - one that focuses on societal impact: The social contract: Your organization has a contract with society. Learn how to hor it by adding value to society. Socially desirable ends: Explore how to deliver products, outputs and services consumers want while impacting the shape of society and the future. Socially responsible strategic planning: Discover how to plan for desired results by setting objectives that target the societal level. Defining excellence - ethics in performance standards: Define your desired performance of employees by clearly stating your expectations and performance standards. This book holds the key to long-term viability. You'll learn what t to do from the many examples of organizations that only provided lip service to ethics and the consequences of doing so. With the valuable concepts and tools you'll gain, you will be able to avoid excuses, failure and liability, be successful w and continue to be successful in the future.
- Author(s)Stephanie L. Moore
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.