All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThematically organized around three of the most pressing ethical issues of the digital age (shifting of professional rms, moderating offensive content, and privacy), this volume offers a window into some of the hot-button ethical issues facing a society where digital has become the new rmal. Straddling an applied ethical and theoretical approach, the research represented t only reflects on how our ethical frameworks have been changed and challenged by digital techlogy, but also provides insights for those confronted with specific ethical dilemmas related to digital techlogy. With contributions from established experts and up-and-coming scholars alike, this book cuts across disciplines and with appeal to communication scholars, philosophers, and anyone with an interest in ethics and techlogy.
- Author BiographyBastiaan Vanacker (PhD, University of Minnesota) is an Associate Professor at the School of Communication at Loyola University Chicago, where he also serves as the Program Director for the Center for Digital Ethics & Policy. Don Heider (PhD., University of Colorado) is a Professor in the School of Communication at Loyola University Chicago . He is the founding dean of the School, where he also helped found the Center for Digital Ethics & Policy. He is the author and editor of six books, and a former journalist who won six Emmy awards for his work.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number104
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byBastiaan Vanacker,Don Heider
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.