All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable text for those designing or researching public sector ethics programs; its particular focus on ethics, education and training makes it unique within the Australian and New Zealand context. Its sixteen chapters (plus an appendix) provide the rationale for ethics education in public sector agencies, analyse the dilemmas related to this enterprise, describe the range of public sector regimes in Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions, and offer practical guidance for implementing an ethics education or training program. Leading academics and practitioners of administrative ethics provide an important contribution to the ongoing debate about ethics for public officials as well as an invaluable aid to those entrusted with the implementations of codes of conduct and ethics training. It is a must for public sector agency libraries, public sector managers and scholars of public administration.
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight346 g
- Edited byNoel Preston
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.