All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn IT divisions and organizations, the need to execute in a competitive and complex technical environment while demonstrating personal integrity can be a significant personal and organizational challenge. Supplying concrete guidelines for those at an ethical crossroads, Ethics in IT Outsourcing explores the complex challenges of aligning IT outsourcing programs with ethical conduct and standards. This one-stop reference on the ethical structure and execution of IT outsourcing incorporates an easy-to-apply checklist of principles for outsourcing executives and managers. It examines certification programs, such as the online ethics training and certification offered by the Code of Ethics and Business Practice Standards for Outsourcing Professionals established by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP). Based upon significant research on the ecomic impact of outsourcing at a micro, macro, and corporate level, this volume defines a comprehensive set of ethical program components to ensure your program is aligned with ethical guidelines. * Based on a solid foundation of documented research and analysis * Examines the ethical impact of outsourcing on individuals, corporations, and society * Outlines a new corporate capability-the Ethics PMO * Includes a list of tools to help readers establish their own Ethics PMO Filled with authoritative insights based on the author's decades of experience working with large firms in IT and outsourcing, this book is suitable for both veteran IT practitioners and stakeholders new to the topic. A must-read for anyone seeking to understand the underlying issues in this area of growing importance, it will bring you up to speed on the recent developments you need to be aware of to ensure ethical personal, corporate, and societal decision-making. Readers are invited to participate in the growing dialog of business ethics, and IT outsourcing ethics in particular, at the author's website: www.ethicsinit.com
- Author BiographyTandy Gold is an Outsourcing Consultant in Sanford, Florida.
- Author(s)Tandy Gold
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleApplied Software Engineering Series
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.