All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased around a wide-ranging selection of real-life examples, this text focuses on how to make and explain best choice judgements in international business situations.
- Author BiographyJohn Kline is Professor of International Business Diplomacy at Georgetown University's Walsh School of Foreign Service.
- Author(s)John M. Kline
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.