All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionOver 4,500 copies of the previous edition were sold worldwide. This is a text for students in sport philosophy, sport ethics, sport management and sport studies courses, as well as a reference for professionals with an interest in sport ethics. World-rewned experts examine the moral and ethical issues surrounding sport in contemporary society. The book addresses a broad spectrum of current debates, including sportsmanship, doping, gender roles, social ethics, spectatorship and violence in sport. A completely revamped section on drug use and genetic techlogy brings readers up-to-date on ethical questions in these controversial and rapidly changing areas. The discussion questions after each essay enhance the book's usability on courses and aid reader understanding.
- Author BiographyWilliam Morgan is a professor of sport humanities at Ohio State University in Columbus. He has served as editor and has published extensively in the Journal of the Philosophy of Sport, currently serving on its editorial review board. He has presented numerous papers on the topic of ethics in sport throughout the world and has written and edited several books on the topic.
- Author(s)William Morgan
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight1184 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.