Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors ask the following questions:* What are the different rhetorical strategies employed by writers, artists, filmmakers, and activists to react to the degradation of life and climate change?* How are urban movements using environmental issues to resist corporate privatization of the commons?* What is the shape of Spanish debates on reproductive rights and biotechlogy?* What is the symbolic significance of the bullfighting debate and other human/animal issues in today's political turmoil in Spain?
- Author BiographyKatarzyna Beilin is Professor of Spanish and Portuguese at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA. William Viestenz is Associate Professor of Spanish and Global Studies at the University of Minnesota, USA.
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleHispanic Issues
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKatarzyna Beilin,William Viestenz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.