Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionNielsen argues that morality cant be based on religion, and that there is evidence to show that n-believers despair or lose their sense of identity and purpose. He shows that the implications of Christian absolutism are more likely to be monstrous than are those of a secular ethic that incorporates an independent principle of justice.
- Author(s)Kai Nielsen
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication19/01/1990
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.