All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile, t discounting the potency of the radical Islamic religious discourse in fuelling the contemporary wave of terrorism, this book makes an attempt to explain terrorism in China as an eth-nationalist conflict rooted in issues involving mirity identity. However, a largely domestic conflict is being hijacked by the radical Islamists.
- Author BiographyROHAN GUNARATNA is Professor at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. ARABINDA ACHARYA is Research Fellow at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore. WANG PENGXIN is Research Analyst at Nanyang Technical University, Singapore.
- Author(s)Arabinda Acharya,Rohan Gunaratna,Wang Pengxin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.