All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only collection of its kind on the market, this reader gathers the work of some of the most esteemed urban ethgraphers in sociology and anthropology. Broken down into sections that cover key aspects of ethgraphic research, Ethgraphy and the City will expose readers to important works in the field, while also guiding students to the study of method as they embark on their own work.
- Author BiographyRichard E. Ocejo is Assistant Professor of Sociology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice of the City University of New York (CUNY), where he teaches research methods and urban sociology. His research uses ethnographic methods to analyze urban and community issues, culture, public space, and work in the contemporary city.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Metropolis and Modern Life
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard E. Ocejo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.