All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMinding your manners has never been easier! South Korea is one of the greatest ecomic success stories of the past sixty years, and more and more Westerners are travelling to this bustling, modern country for business and pleasure. But matter why you visit, an understanding of Korea's etiquette and culture is essential to an enjoyable and successful trip.With Etiquette Guide to Korea , you'll never need to worry about embarrassing faux pas - this indispensable guide covers everything the courteous traveller needs to kw: the importance of names and how to use them; how to understand Korean body language; do we shake hands or bow?; finding places on Korea's toriously nameless streets; how to behave while a guest in a Korean home; table manners for celebrations and everyday meals; what to expect at a business meeting in Korea; and how to negotiate in Korea. Also included are invaluable lists of Korean vocabulary and helpful phrases, making this book the most important item you can pack for your trip.
- Author BiographyBoye Lafayette De Mente is an acknowledged authority on Asia and the author of more than 30 books, including Korean Business Etiquette: The Cultural Values that Make Up the Korean Business Personality, Instant Korean: How to Express 1,000 Different Ideas with Just 100 Key Words and Phrases and Survival Korean: How to Communicate without Fuss or Fear-Instantly.
- Author(s)Boye Lafayette De Mente
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.