All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Etymological Dictionary of Frisian Adjectives contains the entire inventory of Old and New Frisian adjectives in their Germanic and Indo-Germanic context. Starting from a Germanic basic form, the phonetic history, word formation and development of the meaning is discussed for each adjective. Mention is also made of the loan influences of the neighboring languages Low German, Dutch and Danish.
- Author BiographyVolkert F. Faltings, Universitat Flensburg.
- Author(s)Volkert F Faltings
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1152 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.